Acoustic Bogota

Artist Ross Dalziel's weblog for his Artists Residency at the Universidad de los Andes in Bogota, Colombia

Friday, February 03, 2006



A short day for me

Had un poco clasa dÉspagnôl mañana then a long lunch so not much work today.
Only some admin for projects en Inglès. Also some practice with Flash for the interacitve mapa I will make with Jaime Iregui.

I think I am very lucky to have some time with Jaime here and all the other artists Ive met so far...



Saw a temporary video work, a tribute to the late Nam June Paik. Very nice to see some video arte a reference to Nam´s ¨Good Morning Mr Orwell¨ By Inti Guerrero and Maya Guerrero

Apologies for the poor image of their work I am using a mobile phone camera! Inti will post me a video clip which I will link to here soon...



Later I will see some more work at the Universidad... mucho arte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home